You can apply online for PESCO New Connection at your home, shop, office, or other location. Here’s how to apply for PESCO New from home.
Many people don’t know that PESCO accepts online applications. They keep visiting PESCO. After much effort, they get a connection, but you can get a PESCO connection by applying from home. Why burn patrol and visit offices to connect?
No need to visit the PESCO office. Learn how to apply for a new connection or get an application form. Here, we’ll tell you about the PESCO online portal.
Following are the details of the application procedure step by step for your ease. Hence, you can apply for a PESCO New connection online.
- First of all, go to the PESCO website to download the form and submit the application online. PESCO website is pesco.gov.pk.
- Then, click on the “new connection option.”
- After that, click on “apply new connection.”
After clicking on the “apply new connection” option, you can view the application form. After viewing the form, the following steps will help you apply for a new connection online.
- First of all, you’d have to select the connection type and purpose. If you want domestic, commercial, industrial, agriculture, tube-well, temporary, general services, residential colonies, or street light connection. Select the respective option.
- Secondly, enter NTN and STRN.
- Then, there will be a list of the different electricity companies for the respective areas and districts. You must select “PESCO” for the new PESCO connection.
- Afterward, select your sub-division.
- After selecting your sub-division, select your status, selecting if you are a landowner or tenant.
- After that, you must enter your credentials like your CNIC, your name, your father or mother’s name, current address, and contact number.
- After filling in your credentials, enter the contact person information. If it is the same as above, check the “same as above” checkbox.
- Afterward, you have to enter the premises and neighbor details and information.
- Then, select the meter installation company and attach the requested documents.
- There you’d see some terms and conditions. Read them carefully and if you agree, check the “I AGREE” check box for further procedure.
- Lastly, click on submit, and here you go! Your application is submitted to PESCO.
Hence, it is clear that you can apply for a new PESCO connection online. And lastly, there is no need to wait in queue for a long time to submit PESCO electricity bills because you can do it on JazzCash, EasyPaisa, and other online platforms easily.